Tom is available for keynote speaking, workshops, and retreats for groups of all sizes and affiliations. Some of his speaking topics include:
- How Bad Do You REALLY Want It?...Getting From Where You Are To Where You Want to Be!
- The Future Isn't What It Used to Be...But It Hasn't Been Cancelled!
- What Today's Leaders Can Learn from "Atilla the Hun"
- Do Your Employees Own the Organization's Success, or Are They Merely Renting?
- Turn Your Customers into Salespeople
- Become the Person Your Organization Fights to Keep!
- Who Will Cry When You Die?
- Find the "Me" in the "We"
If you need a speaker who is one of the leading experts in the field of personal development and leadership, book Tom Massey for your next event. Tom guarantees a dynamically engaging, fun, and informative talk that is customized for your organizational culture and needs.Strategic Planning
Strategy should be focused on the alignment of your organization’s capabilities and resources with its environment. Sure, there may be many opportunities out there, but the real issue is whether you can capitalize on those opportunities you pursue. Additionally, your organization’s capabilities and resources will be underutilized if you don’t pursue the “right” opportunities.
Tom Massey provides a simple and succinct formula for strategic planning that will assist you to:
- Identify Key Stakeholders
- Clarify Core Values & Organizational Standards
- Develop a Mission that Aligns with Your Core Values
- Analyze Internal Strengths & Weaknesses
- Identify External Opportunities & Threats
- Set Specific/Measurable Goals & Actions to Address Strategic Issues
- Develop a Compelling Vision for the Future
If you are organizing a strategic planning retreat, let Tom assist you in capturing the key information and insights needed to develop a sound growth strategy for the future.Leadership Development
Tom’s workshops on leadership provide practical tools for improving individual and team performance, managing projects effectively, and succeeding in a world that is continually changing. Each session is designed to help leaders bring out the best in people whether they work in industry, government, education, small businesses, churches, or non-profit groups.
If you are ready to bring changes in attitude, creativity, buy-in, and commitment to your organization, Tom Massey can help you “raise the bar” by providing leadership development training in the following areas:
- Conflict Resolution
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Change Management
- Hiring & Interviewing
- Establishing Performance Expectations
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence
All of Tom’s workshops are designing to be interactive, experience-based, and fun with an emphasis on transforming learning into action.Team Building
Team performance is the result of the combined performance of each individual. If you have committed and collaborative team members with complementary strengths and skills working together, a synergistic effect takes place. In other words, one plus one no longer equals two. Instead it equals three or even more because the total output is greater than the sum of the individual parts in a high performance team environment.
- Getting the “Right” People in the “Right” Seats on the Bus
- Establishing Team Rules & Values
- Creating a “Learning” Environment
- Moving from Compliance to Commitment
- Turning Around Poor Performance
- Growing through Conflict & Adversity
- Using Fun to Boost Creativity and Productivity
- Taking Risks & Playing to Win
- Moving from Success to Significance
- Developing Cross-Organizational Team Collaboration, Moving from a “Functional” Mindset to a “Global” Mindset
Let Tom help you develop a focused, values-driven, high performance team where people have fun and play to win. Personal Performance Coaching
One-on-one coaching is one of the most effective tools for achieving success and accomplishing life dreams. The essence of personal performance coaching involves working with individuals to shape and modify key behavioral patterns, in a self-directed manner, to achieve personal objectives that are meaningful to the coaching candidate. These objectives are often critical for the candidate's overall quality of life and happiness.
Tom Massey is a specialist at optimizing performance. He leads his coaching clients through a series of reflective and results-oriented actions including:
- Clarifying Core Values
- Developing an Individualized Mission
- Identifying Personal Strengths and Style
- Dispelling Psychological Barriers & Defeating Beliefs
- Evaluating Opportunities & Resources
- Developing a Strategic Plan
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals & Objectives
- Capturing a Compelling Vision for the Future
Tom’s fees are available upon request. To receive fee schedules for public speaking, facilitating workshops, executive coaching, or any additional information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org